Monday, October 4, 2010

SPC Card

Hi guys,
So...I was finally giving in and buying my last text book for the semester from the college book store. They asked if I had an SPC card or if I was interested in buying one...
I always hear about the SPC card, but what exactly is it? The answer to that... FRICKING AWESOME!!
-          The SPC card costs $9
-          Can be used at over 120 retail stores
-          Saves you AT LEAST 10-15% OFF EACH purchase
-          Additional sales and savings online
This means that buying a $100 pair of shoes from Aldo, will save you $10-15, at least, BEFORE the taxes. The card will pay for itself during the first purchase.
We know being students who want to shop, drink, and party and look good all at the same time can be expense... SPC Card and Barrie Curbside are here to help!
 Don’t forget the Weekly Perks section of the website my thrifty little students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment